Computer Science Program
Students who successfully complete the major in Computer Science will be able to:
- Analyze a problem, and identify, define, and verify the appropriate computational tools required to solve it.
- Apply up-to- date computational tools necessary in a variety of computing practices.
- Implement algorithms as programs using modern computer languages.
- Apply their mathematical knowledge to solve computational problems.
- Communicate computer science knowledge both orally and in writing.
- Collaborate in teams.