The NYUAD Library Student Advisory Committee provides a venue for the Library and student body to work together on a shared vision for our programs, collections, services, and spaces. The committee is composed of two rotating Librarians and a small group of students from across divisions that are elected by their peers.
Recent initiatives include:
- Implementing search capabilities for our equipment holdings in our Library catalog
- Engaging with students on usability studies of both Library spaces and digital interfaces
- Helping with advertising new Library classes and programs
- Introducing a fine structure for late equipment returns based on feedback from the student body
- Modifying loan policies and periods based on student feedback