General Terms, Conditions, and Instructions
General Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Orders (POs) are subject to NYUAD Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
- PO is also subject to the NYUAD Supplier Code of Conduct (SCC), applicable to all service providers and contractors who work at NYUAD campus.
Good Delivery Instructions
- ALL deliveries must be pre-registered by filling the Delivery Form and emailing to NYUAD.Deliveries@nyu.edu.
- No deliveries will be accepted without pre-registration.
- Delivery timing: 8am-5pm, Sunday–Thursday
- Please quote NYUADC PO number on the invoices where the goods and services are provided
against a PO.
- If you are providing goods and services to NYUADC under more than one PO, you must invoice for each PO separately. Only one PO can be referenced per invoice.
- Always review the “Comments” section on the PO for additional processing instructions.
- The format of the invoice must match the format of the purchase order and follow these
- Reference the appropriate PO line item number for each line item on the invoice.
- For Goods: the total for each line must represent the extended amount for that Goods.
- For Services: Charge for services and expenses must be itemized on separate lines.
- The total PO amount above is exclusive of VAT.