General Terms and Conditions
- Purchase Orders (POs) are subject to NYUAD Standard Purchase Order Terms and Conditions.
- PO is also subject to the NYUAD Supplier Code of Conduct (SCC), applicable to all service providers and contractors who work at NYUAD campus.
Good Delivery Instructions
- ALL deliveries must be pre-registered by filling the Delivery Form and emailing to NYUAD.Deliveries@nyu.edu.
- No deliveries will be accepted without pre-registration.
- Delivery timing: 8am-5pm, Sunday–Thursday
To ensure a smooth payment process, your invoice along with the Purchase Order in one PDF MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Regulatory and VAT Compliance Requirements
For requirements related to VAT compliant invoices, please see VAT requirements.
Please note that non-compliant invoices will be rejected.
- Please quote NYUADC Purchase Order (PO) number on the invoices where the goods and services are provided against a PO.
- The Invoice MUST state the currency which should be the same as the currency of the PO, for invoices issued in a foreign currency, the NYUADC PO currency MUST be USD.
- The Invoice MUST not be a duplicate.
- The invoice/document MUST be readable.
- If you are providing goods and services to NYUADC under more than one PO, you must invoice for each PO separately. Only one PO can be referenced per invoice.
- Always review the “Comments” section on the PO for additional processing instructions.
- The format of the invoice must match the format of the PO and follow these guidelines:
- Reference the appropriate PO line item number for each line item on the invoice.
- For Goods: The total for each line must represent the extended amount for that Good.
- For Services: Service charges and expenses must be itemized on separate lines.
- The total PO amount above is exclusive of VAT.