The NYUAD Library and Campus Life departments partner together with the Moses Center in New York to provide a range of services for persons with disabilities.
Within the Library, we can provide:
- priority use computer terminal equipped with readers and supporting applications
- access to in-person technology support via the Center for Academic Technology
- basic tutorials on using accessibility applications
- conversion of course materials to accessible formats
- guidance for choosing citation software
- assistance with research