Prepare to succeed and lead in a truly global world.Study at NYUAD
Your journey to NYUAD starts here. Attend an application workshop or information session.Admissions Events
The challenges of our rapidly globalizing world are varied, complex, and cross-disciplinary.Featured Research
- Campus Life
Live the possibilities. Be part of a dynamic community of students from over 115 countries.Take a Tour
Exceptional education. World class research. Community-driven.Our Story
Awards, Grants, and Patents
- Doctoral Scholarship (Colciencias) 2017
It supports Colombian scholars to develop their doctoral studies.
- Travel Grant (International Economic History Association) 2015
It supports young scholars to participate in the World Economic History Congress.
- Manuel Ramírez Gómez (Econometría Consultores) 2014 It recognizes the best PhD student in Economics in Colombia.
- First-year doctoral scholarship (Universidad de los Andes) 2013
It recognizes the best-admitted students to the Ph.D. program in Economics.
- Honor at Premios Portafolio (Casa Editorial El Tiempo) 2012
It recognizes the best five graduates in economics, business and industrial engineering of the year in Colombia.
- Honor at Concurso Caminos de la Libertad para Jóvenes (Grupo Salinas) 2012
It awards essays on freedom issues with the highest quality made by young people of Latin America.
- Graduated with the best grades in Economics (Universidad de Antioquia) 2012
This honor is conferred to the student with the highest grades during the whole career.
- Best Thesis on Economics (Universidad de Antioquia) 2012
This honor is conferred to the best thesis on economics, management, and accounting of the year at Universidad de Antioquia.
- Research Award 2011 (Alcaldía de Medellín) 2011
An award from the Medellín local government that recognizes the most important research contribution of an undergraduate student during the year.
- Matrícula de Honor (Universidad de Antioquia) 2009-2010 A prize for the student with the highest grade in his academic program.
- First place at VII Foro de Estudiantes de Economía, Finanzas y Comercio Internacional (Universidad del Rosario) 2009
It distinguishes the best student paper of the year in economics, finance and international trade in Colombia.
- Jesús Antonio Bejarano Award (Banco de la República de Colombia) 2008
It recognizes of one of the best four student papers on economics of the year in Colombia.
- Julián Andrés Hurtado Scholarship (Gobernación del Valle) 2007-2012
The regional government provides this scholarship to the best high school last year students of the Valle del Cauca, for covering their undergraduate studies.
- Ruta Quetzal Scholarship (BBVA Bank) 2007
It distinguishes young leaders of the whole world with an academic journey. The Royal Spanish Family supports it and the UNESCO has declared it of universal interest.
- Academic Excellence (Colegio Nacional Académico) 2007
This is the greatest honor conceded by Colegio Nacional Académico to one of its students. It has only been awarded a couple of times since its foundation in 1839.