- Campus Life
Global PhD Student Fellowship in Physics
The NYU Graduate School of Arts and Science and NYU Physics Department, in collaboration with the Physics program at New York University Abu Dhabi, invite applications for the Global PhD Student Fellowship in Physics.
Participating students are enrolled in the GSAS Physics PhD program; undertake classes in New York; and conduct their doctoral research in Abu Dhabi.
The main features of this Fellowship are as follows:
- NYU degree upon graduation
- graduate coursework at GSAS in New York
- cutting-edge research opportunities in one of the NYU Abu Dhabi research groups
- tuition, fees, and health insurance are provided throughout doctoral studies
- competitive research assistantship and stipend
- degree-related travel between New York and Abu Dhabi is covered
- campus accommodation at no cost in Abu Dhabi
- a contribution toward accommodation costs in New York
- career development assistance at NYU Abu Dhabi