Prepare to succeed and lead in a truly global world.Study at NYUAD
Your journey to NYUAD starts here. Attend an application workshop or information session.Admissions Events
The challenges of our rapidly globalizing world are varied, complex, and cross-disciplinary.Featured Research
- Campus Life
Live the possibilities. Be part of a dynamic community of students from over 115 countries.Take a Tour
Exceptional education. World class research. Community-driven.Our Story
Awards, Grants, and Patents
- Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Fund Grant, American Museum of Natural History. “Systematics of the Micrurus diastema species complex of coralsnakes” – $2,100 USD.
- Young Explores Grant, National Geographic Society. “Natural history of the rattlesnake Crotalus lannomi” – $5,000 USD.
- Phi Sigma Research Grant, University of Texas at Arlington. “Systematics of the snake genus Coniophanes”. – $750 USD.
- William F. Pyburn Award for Herpetological Research. University of Texas at Arlington.
- Chelonian Research Foundation - Linnaeus Fund Award. “Surveys to evaluate the conservation status of several Endemic Mexican Kinosternid turtles”. – $1,000 USD.
- International Environmental Science Fair Istanbul, Turkey. Third Place.
- Youth Ecology Award on Academic Merit. Colima, Mexico.
- Expo ESI-AmLat, Environmental Sciences Category. Fortaleza do Ceará, Brazil.
- First Place. • National Youth Award. Awarded by the President of Mexico, Vicente Fox-Quezada.
- Intel International Science Fair. Natural Sciences. Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Participant.
- State Ecology Award, Colima Mexico. Government of the State of Colima.
- Youth Ecology Award on Conservation. Colima, Mexico.
- National Mexican Youth Contest of Projects for Rural Development. First place.
- National Mexican Youth Contest of Science and Technology. First Place, Natural Sciences Category.