Transcripts contain confidential academic information and are released in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and therefore will not be issued without authorization from the student/alumnus. There are several ways in which students can request their transcripts. These can depend on the type of transcript required: official (paper copy or eTranscript), or unofficial.
Please note that there is a small fee for eTranscripts. eTranscripts can be sent with up to two attachments.
Learn more about eTranscript ordering and eTranscript costs.
1. Request an official eTranscript from your Albert Student Center.
2. The Request Official Transcript link can be found under the My Academics section of Albert Student Center.
3. If you need to send attachment(s) with your transcript, use the eTranscript option.
1. Order directly from National Student Clearinghouse.
1. Request an official paper transcript from your Albert Student Center (Albert).
2. The Request Official Transcript link can be found under the My Academics section of the Student Center.
3. When ordering from Albert, a signed consent is not required.
1. Request an official paper transcript using the Transcript Request Form. A signed consent is required.
Paper copies of your transcript are provided at no cost.
Learn more about expediting paper transcript delivery through FedEx.
Unofficial transcripts can be viewed and printed from Albert Student Center.
1. Navigate to the "My Academics" section of the Student Center to generate.
2. Select "View my unofficial transcript," and be sure your pop-up blocker is switched off on your browser.