- Campus Life
- George, P., Meng, J., and Jaluria, Y., 2014. “Optimization of the chemical vapor deposition process for gallium nitride”. International Heat Transfer Conference 15, Kyoto, Japan, August 10-15, 2014.
- D. Cook, P. George and M. Julias, 2D/3D Hybrid Structural Model of Vocal Folds, 35th Annual Meeting Of the American Society Of Biomechanics, August 10 - 13, 2011, Long Beach, California. Received the Simulia Best Computational Paper Award.
- S. Isukapalli, P. George, S. Stamatelos, S.W. Wang, & P. Georgopoulos, Person Oriented Exposure Modeling for Ambient Air Toxics: High Resolution Modeling for Local Scale Air Quality, 6th Annual Community Modeling & Analysis System (CMAS) Conference, October 1-3, 2007, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- X. Tang, P. George, S.W. Wang, S. Isukapalli & P. Georgopoulos, Evaluation of techniques for modeling local Scale air quality, ACC-LRI Workshop on VOC Exposure Modeling, June 20, 2007, Piscataway, New Jersey.
- T. Heath, A. P. Centeno, P. George, L. Ramos, Y. Jaluria, and R. Bianchini, Mercury and Freon: Temperature Emulation and Management in Server Systems, Proceedings of the International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), October 21-25, 2006, San Jose, California
- P. George, H. C. Gea and Y. Jaluria, Optimization of Chemical Vapor Deposition Process, ASME Design Automation Conference, September 10-13, 2006, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- P. George, Y. Jaluria & H.C. Gea, Optimization of the Chemical Vapor Deposition Process for the Fabrication of Thin Films, 13th International Heat Transfer Conference, Aug 13-18, 2006, Sydney, Australia.
- P. George and M. Ogot, A Compromise Method for the Design of Parametric Polynomial Surrogate Models, ASME Design Automation Conference, September 24-25, 2005, Long Beach, California.