Prepare to succeed and lead in a truly global world.Study at NYUAD
Your journey to NYUAD starts here. Attend an application workshop or information session.Admissions Events
The challenges of our rapidly globalizing world are varied, complex, and cross-disciplinary.Featured Research
- Campus Life
Live the possibilities. Be part of a dynamic community of students from over 115 countries.Take a Tour
Exceptional education. World class research. Community-driven.Our Story
- George, P., Meng, J., and Jaluria, Y., 2014. “Optimization of the chemical vapor deposition process for gallium nitride”. International Heat Transfer Conference 15, Kyoto, Japan, August 10-15, 2014.
- D. Cook, P. George and M. Julias, 2D/3D Hybrid Structural Model of Vocal Folds, 35th Annual Meeting Of the American Society Of Biomechanics, August 10 - 13, 2011, Long Beach, California. Received the Simulia Best Computational Paper Award.
- S. Isukapalli, P. George, S. Stamatelos, S.W. Wang, & P. Georgopoulos, Person Oriented Exposure Modeling for Ambient Air Toxics: High Resolution Modeling for Local Scale Air Quality, 6th Annual Community Modeling & Analysis System (CMAS) Conference, October 1-3, 2007, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
- X. Tang, P. George, S.W. Wang, S. Isukapalli & P. Georgopoulos, Evaluation of techniques for modeling local Scale air quality, ACC-LRI Workshop on VOC Exposure Modeling, June 20, 2007, Piscataway, New Jersey.
- T. Heath, A. P. Centeno, P. George, L. Ramos, Y. Jaluria, and R. Bianchini, Mercury and Freon: Temperature Emulation and Management in Server Systems, Proceedings of the International Conference on Architectural Support for Programming Languages and Operating Systems (ASPLOS), October 21-25, 2006, San Jose, California
- P. George, H. C. Gea and Y. Jaluria, Optimization of Chemical Vapor Deposition Process, ASME Design Automation Conference, September 10-13, 2006, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- P. George, Y. Jaluria & H.C. Gea, Optimization of the Chemical Vapor Deposition Process for the Fabrication of Thin Films, 13th International Heat Transfer Conference, Aug 13-18, 2006, Sydney, Australia.
- P. George and M. Ogot, A Compromise Method for the Design of Parametric Polynomial Surrogate Models, ASME Design Automation Conference, September 24-25, 2005, Long Beach, California.