|Class of 2014||Class of 2015||Class of 2016|
|Number of countries of origin||40||60||65|
|SAT – Math – 25th/75th|
|SAT – Critical Reading –|
|Total applications – dual|
NYUAD & NYUNY (NYUAD primary)
|9,048 (957)||5,858 (1,222)||15,520 (2,470)|
|Total applicants admitted||189||195||208|
Who is the NYU Abu Dhabi Student?
Those attending NYU Abu Dhabi rank among the world's most talented students. We measure these students by their:
- Overall academic performance in a rigorous university-preparatory curriculum
- Scores on national examinations or other standardized testing
- Performance in local, national, and international academic competitions
- Achievements in the arts
- Record of leadership in their school and the larger community
Without exception, NYU Abu Dhabi students show an uncontained joy for learning across the disciplines, an insatiable curiosity about the larger world, an indomitable capacity to work hard, a remarkable sense of community building, an intuitive understanding of bridging cultures, and a sense of awe about participating in the truly global university experience NYU Abu Dhabi has to offer.
At a Glance
For information about our current students and to see where they are from, see our Student Profiles.
Class Profile Statistics
* Total number of students beginning academic year