|Class of 2019 Profile|
|Number of Nationalities Represented||85|
|SAT Math** – 25th-75th percentile||733-800|
|SAT Critical Reading** – 25th-75th percentile||703-750|
|International Baccalaureate** - Median Predicted Score (out of 45)||40|
|ACT** - Median Composite Score (out of 36)||32|
|Total Applications*** – All applicants (Primary applicants)||10,250|
|Total Applicants Admitted||370|
Who is the NYU Abu Dhabi Student?
Those attending NYU Abu Dhabi rank among the world's most talented students. We measure these students by their:
- Overall academic performance in a rigorous university-preparatory curriculum
- Scores on national examinations or other standardized testing
- Performance in local, national, and international academic competitions
- Achievements in the arts
- Record of leadership in their school and the larger community
Without exception, NYU Abu Dhabi students show an uncontained joy for learning across the disciplines, an insatiable curiosity about the larger world, an indomitable capacity to work hard, a remarkable sense of community building, an intuitive understanding of bridging cultures, and a sense of awe about participating in the truly global university experience NYU Abu Dhabi has to offer.
* Total number of students beginning academic year
** NYU Abu Dhabi accepts a wide range of standardized test options. Learn more here.
***Application data as of May 15, 2015. "All applicants" refers to any NYU applicant indicating interest in the Abu Dhabi campus. "Primary applicants" refers to NYU applicants listing the Abu Dhabi campus as their first or only choice of campus of NYU.