- Instill in students the intellectual resources and skills necessary for success at top-tier, English-language universities through the 18-month curriculum.
- Introduce students to the study of the humanities and to the value of a liberal arts education.
- Develop students' understanding of the cultural norms of Western universities.
- Spur personal growth and maturity; cultivate leadership potential.
- Prepare students to excel on the standardized tests necessary for university entry.
- Develop confidence in the ability to speak, read, listen, write, and think in English.
- Hone the quantitative and analytical skills necessary for university entry.
- Attend one-on-one tutoring sessions for standardized test preparation.
- Gain exposure to the rigors of a Western university classroom.
- Acquire invaluable cross-cultural experience by studying in Florence and New York City.
- Receive continuing instruction, guidance, and mentoring through the junior and senior years of high school.
- Practice leadership and interpersonal skills.
Abu Dhabi and NYU Florence (typically July-August)
Academic Year I
Abu Dhabi and Online (during academic year)
Abu Dhabi and NYU New York (typically July-August)
Academic Year II
Abu Dhabi and Online (fall only)