We are committed to inclusive excellence as the foundation for innovation. The faculty at NYUAD come from diverse disciplines, backgrounds and life experiences and we aim to be highly inclusive and to create a sense of belonging so that all faculty members can thrive.
What We Do
- Foster a culture of inclusive learning by encouraging faculty at all stages of the academic trajectory to expand scholarship, teaching approaches and service activities to new areas.
- Support faculty through consultation, program development and building connections.
- Provide resources for training, workshops and structured programs to achieve excellence.
- Develop programs to mitigate unconscious bias and promote an inclusive environment, where all faculty are valued and inspired to succeed.
- Collaborate across the NYU Global Network to bring best practices and diverse experiences in faculty recruitment, retention and career development to NYUAD faculty. The Hilary Ballon Center for Teaching and Learning is the primary resource for development of faculty teaching expertise.
- Provide information about policies, resources and programs for NYUAD faculty.
We offer opportunities to engage with colleagues and members of NYUAD leadership, materials and resources on this website and organize events, programs and workshops sessions outlined on this website. Registration is available through our intranet page.