Work in Progress
- Determinants of sanitation infrastructure in England and Wales 1848-1900.
- Costing others to show you care: Reciprocity under incomplete information, with Matthew Chao.
- The impact of inequality on support for franchise extension: evidence from Britain's Age of Reform.
- Inequality and welfare expenditure: evidence from the New Poor Law.
- The effect of the 1984/85 British miners' strikes on social cooperation: there's no such thing as a society anymore? with Samantha Myers.
- Econographics and Political Behavior, with Colin Camerer, Pietro Ortoleva and Erik Snowberg.