Open to the Public
Location Blue Hall, The Arts Center at NYU Abu Dhabi View map
A Contemporary Arab Cinema series presented by the NYUAD Film and New Media Program in partnership with The Arts Center and Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi.
- October 16, 2017 – Blessed Benefit
- October 17, 2017 – This Is My Picture When I Was dead
- October 16–18, 2017 – Filmmaking Workshop
- November 6, 2017 – Mahbas (Solitaire)
- November 7, 2017 – When Monaliza Smiled
- November 6-8 – Filmmaking Workshop
Additional dates and titles to be announced for 2018.
This event is open to the public. Advance registration is required, please visit The NYUAD Arts Center website for more ticket information.