Post an Opportunity with Us
Post full time jobs and internship opportunities (for free) in the NYUAD CareerNet database, which students review regularly. Drafting a job description and posting your position emulate a common post-university recruiting practice, which help students prepare for the world of work.
Drafting a Job Description
Strong job descriptions convey purpose and commitment to students interested in applying, and can help create a foundation for a successful hire. We offer a job description template and our staff are available to consult about job descriptions.
Job Descriptions that Generate the Most Interest Include:
- Descriptive internship title (e.g. Content Development Intern).
- Specific qualifications required and desired, such as skills, experience, knowledge, education/coursework, GPA, and class level.
- Detailed description of daily duties.
- Preferred start date, tentative duration, and hours per week.
- Compensation or other benefits, if appropriate.
- Required application documents (i.e. CV, cover letter, transcript, ID, etc.)
Job Posting Guide
Use our job posting guide to post your internship or job to NYUAD CareerNet. You will also find a guide for writing job descriptions, as well as FAQs about hiring NYUAD students.