What is Graduate School Weekend?
The NYU Abu Dhabi Graduate School Weekend brings together graduate schools from across the globe to our Saadiyat Island Campus in Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE. This global event fosters relationships between leading institutions throughout the world and helps our students as well as students across the UAE to uncover the wealth of opportunities in graduate education.
Why Should Your Institution Attend?
The attending representatives will learn about the NYUAD curriculum and co-curricular programs through meetings and discussions with various deans and senior administration. Through a fair and other events, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with students from NYUAD and other local universities. Tours of local cultural attractions will also be included to provide a more holistic view of the UAE.
It was a fantastic weekend that really gave us a good understanding of NYU and the students at your campus. It was also great for general networking and benchmarking. Plus, we had a great time!
What Can You Expect?
A packed weekend with a lot of information and networking opportunities. In the past attendees have come mainly to learn about NYUAD and use this as a Middle East recruitment opportunity. When they left they were empowered by the connections they made and knowledge they gained from the other institutions present. It turns into a fantastic time to learn about other graduate programs around the world, as well as to share and compare best practices in the field of graduate education.
One of the most interesting aspects of the trip was simply hearing from other universities across the world.
Past Graduate School Weekend Attendees
- Central European University (CEU)
- Columbia Law School
- Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design
- Emory-Rollins School of Public Health
- Georgetown University, Walsh School of Foreign Service
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Johns Hopkins, School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)
- Karolinska Institutet
- Kings College London
- London School of Economics & Political Science
- McGill University
- Nanyang Technological University
- Peking University School of Transnational Law
- Said Business School, University of Oxford
- SOAS, University of London
- The Fletcher School, Tufts University
- The University of Texas at Austin
- The University of Warwick
- University College of London (UCL) Qatar
- University of Exeter
- University of Houston
- University of Manchester